Here at Aristospray our ethos is to provide our customers with the very best service, quality of product and value for money. To ensure this, we will
- Always conduct all business transactions with honesty, transparency and integrity – if something is not clear, please ask
- Only supply and sell paint spraying systems and consumables to genuine distributorships and hire outlets throughout the UK and Ireland
- Continually strive to ensure that stock levels of all paint spraying consumables are held at a level that will allow us to deliver to our customers within three working days of an order being received
- Support our distributors with sufficient literature and other promotional aids to ensure maximum market exposure for the Q-Tech / TriTech paint spraying systems and consumables and for EDX power tools
- Keep in touch with our customers on a regular basis with email promotions and product updates – this service is only provided by agreement and all requests to unsubscribe will be diligently attended to
- Ensure that all orders for paint spraying equipment and consumables and power tools are delivered subject to the following conditions
There is no minimum order size or value.
All orders received up to 2.00pm for in-stock items will be dispatched on the day of receipt on a 2/3 day standard delivery service.
There is no charge for this service apart from
- orders with a value less than £250 (exclusive of VAT) - carriage cost of £9.50;
- orders for delivery outside of mainland UK or Ireland - carriage subject to quotation at time of order.
An upgrade to a next-day service is available for most locations on request.
Charges for this service are
- consignments for delivery to mainland UK or Ireland where the total weight is 25kgs or under - carriage cost of £15.00;
- consignments where the total weight exceeds 25kgs or for delivery outside of mainland UK or Ireland - carriage subject to quotation at time of order.